This was a busy week ... with some lovely moments. Here's what they were:
• I was incredibly productive this week, so I rewarded myself with dinner with my friend Laura at a lovely restaurant. Since Laura moved away, I rarely see her, but this makes twice in one week. Booyah.
• My Bald and Blue Period: love this story of connection by a former member of The Blue Man Group. Love. (Click "Listen to this story" at the bottom of that link.)
• This animated gif of David Bowie makes me feel like I haven't experimented with my hair enough.
• This story of Andrea's most treasured moment of 2014. I recently went on a bit of a rant on my personal Facebook page about how folks don't blog like they used to (which I'm guilty of, myself), but oh my, Andrea certainly does. Andrea does it old-school. And it's just beautiful.
• I'm finalizing my slide deck to speak at next week's Alt Summit -- and I'm so looking forward to it, as it's one of my very favourite conferences to attend. If you'll be there, I'd love if you'd come up and say hello!
• Love this peek into these sketch journals. The men at Street Etiquette always have such original content, and this might be one of my favourite entries.
• Finally, if you're like me, and have the intention of moving more in 2015, click here or on the image below. If that doesn't make you want to leap out of your seat and get your body going, I don't know what will.