This was a great week -- especially for getting back into the groove of things! Here's why:
• Back to routine, bright yellow kalanchoes, lots of interesting-sounding speaking opportunities arrived in my inbox and I officially joined Periscope! Are you on? I tried it earlier this week, thinking no one would see me, and about 60 people did. And somehow, I got talked into doing weekly Periscopes. So starting Monday morning around 8 am (US Central Time) and every Monday thereafter, join me: we'll talk photography, journaling, travel, coaching - all kinds of stuff, for a few minutes, just to get the week started off right, whaddya say? From what I understand, you don't even have to have an account to watch (although you'll need one to comment) -- just click here. (Fair warning: I'll likely be doing these right before a workout, so I will not have primped in any capacity. But it'll be fun anyway. Trust me.)
• I love those stories of lost-photographs-now-found -- and these black and white photographs of everyday life in 1950s New York City definitely fit the bill.
• And if you liked those black-and-whites, how about these colour photographs of 1930s and 1940s celebrities? Just so gorgeous.
• I love this practice of random acts of kindness.
• Registrations are coming in for my brand new ecourse, Light & Colour -- are you in? I'd love to have you. It's going to be beautiful, I promise.
• And finally, for today's soundtrack, a guilty admission: I secretly love a capella. But I love this silly spoof of a capella even more. Click here or the image below to watch:
And on that relatively goofy note, have a great weekend, friends. It's good to be back in the saddle.