this was a good week
Here's what made this week awesome:
• Last week, I didn't get much work done, mostly because I was paralyzed with fear. But this week? I broke through, baby, and Lime Retreats should be ready to blossom next week, right on time. Booyah.
• My friend Ernest wrote some lovely thoughts on living an extraordinary life. Very much worth the read.
• This bride and groom win for best reception dance. Good Lord.
• The pastel palette of Paris. Man, I love that city.
• And speaking of France, for the song of the day, this mesmerizing video of a French juggler. It also makes me go "whaaa?"
A quick one today, folks -- but I'm back full force next week. Until then, have a great weekend, friends.