This was a good week. Here's why:
• This week flew. Just me? I got a lot done, and I'm happy it's the weekend again.
• And still, that ad isn't giving me as much life as this photographer's photo series, Strong is the New Pretty -- she took photographs of her daughters to show them how beautiful they are because of their strengths and interests. They look so fierce, I decided to turn my lens on Alex in her karate gi, above -- and I may just go ahead and get that shot framed.
• Speaking of photo series, I love this one of dads jumping in suits next to their daughters. Marcus, Alex, get ready, this might be next ...
• And yet another photo series: portraits of famous artists and their cats. Even though I am emphatically not a cat person, I have to admit these portraits are pretty fantastic.
• Maysoon Zayid's got 99 problems ... palsy is just one. She's an actor, she's an activist, she's a storyteller -- and she's funny as hell. Grab a cuppa and watch, because she's truly a force of nature.
• Dude. Handbags made of LEGO. I don't even know how to express my unbridled joy that this exists. (Time to start saving ...)
Click here or on the image below to watch.
Have an amazing weekend, friends. See you next week.