This was a lovely week. Here's why:
• First week of the summer holidays in our house! We celebrated with a few meals on our backyard patio, and me playing in my journal. Love lazier days.
• My friend Andrea is one of my favourite storytellers -- and this one, of her spontaneous moment of madness, just makes me grin.
• Eight important things about happiness. Come on, get happy, friends.
• I was honoured to be a guest on The Home Hour, where I talked about my recent trip to Malawi. It's a long one, but it was such a gas to talk about. Grab a cuppa (or download for your next hour-long-plus road trip) to listen.
• Check out this gorgeous photo series of girls from a matrilineal society in India. Beautiful work.
• These young 2o-somethings age before their very eyes. I'm not usually a sucker for schmaltz, but man, these two got me.
• This Instagram feed of a man and his crocheted projects. I don't understand it, but I like it.
• And finally, the song of the day: Rescue You by the always-lovely JohnnySwim. They do this wonderful thing called "New Music Monday" on YouTube, where they practice the news songs they're working on and upload their practice on Mondays. This one is particularly lovely for a lazy summer day.
Click here or on the image below to enjoy.
Happy weekend, friends. See you next week.