This was a phenomenal week, because ...
• I reconnected with three dear friends this week who I hadn't seen for a while, and all of whom had wonderful news to share. I love happy friends. Plus, one of those friends was Cheryl of Stash, who allowed me to take a few more photographs of her leather goods factory in Sealy, Texas. That place is magical, I tell you.
• Miniature treehouses built around houseplants. If I could be counted on to actually keep a houseplant alive, I'd totally want one of these.
• Speaking of plants, I learned that there is such a thing as a "hanging naked man orchid." This makes me so happy. (Also, you and Marcus should be thankful I didn't know about this before he painted my new logo.)
• This octopus figured out a way to escape an aquarium and return to the ocean. Cry freedom, Inky!!!
• These gorgeous art journal pages. They make me want to pick up some paints and my journal right now.
• And finally, for today's soundtrack: Make, by JohnnySwim. Because it makes me happy.
Have a great weekend, friends.