This was a good week. Here's why:
• Alex was away for the week, which means that Marcus and I had several date nights; and my baby returns today, which means I get to squeeze her, and hear all about her trip.
• A photography project of professional Santas during the off-season. Weird and awesome.
• Speaking of the off-season, Susannah is doing her August break again -- a photo a day every day for the month of August, no words. There are even a few photo prompts. I'm thinking of joining her!
• And while you're on break, here's a mega-list of books that 40+ TED speakers recommend you read right now. Think I'll take a few on the beach with me in a couple of weeks ...
• Have I introduced you to Park & Cube yet? My favourite fashion blog, if you're into that sort of thing: great photography, fun stories.
• And finally, for today's soundtrack, I'd die without you, by P.M. Dawn. Prince Be, one of the members of P.M. Dawn, passed away last month -- and this is absolutely one of my favourite of their songs, from the mid-90s. This song feels like lazy summer days to me.
Click here or on the image below to listen.
Have a great weekend, friends.