this was a good week
This week had some beauty in it. Here's where:
• Alex is learning to play my favourite song, the orchids Marcus bought a few weeks ago are still going strong, and at the spur of the moment, I decided to launch an inexpensive, year-end journaling course to add some peace to your days in December. I hope you'll join me.
• 10 women inventors you should know. Who knew?
• A tiny puffer fish that makes incredible art. Nature, man. Unbelievable.
• I'm a huge fan of Pete Souza, the chief White House photographer during the Obama administration. His book cataloguing his favourite images came out this week, and he was interviewed about it on NPR. Love this.
• I'm no cat lover, but this Instagram feed of leaping felines is pretty fantastic.
Have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.