this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• The lavender Marcus bought for Easter is still alive, our lot where our house once stood is clear, and today I get to give a keynote at the Erma Bombeck Writer's Workshop (if you're here, please tap me on the shoulder and say hi!). Good week all round.
• Speaking of travel, this collection of hotel do-not-disturb signs is impressive.
• I keep going back to read these lovely thoughts from my friend Angela.
• It's been 30 years since Steel Magnolias was released. This story of how it came to be is so interesting.
• These are pencils. What?
• Will Farrell and Joel McHale do not get the modern art in this museum. (Confession: I'm not sure I do, either.)
• This young man has autism. He can also draw any cityscape from detailed memory. Incredible.
With that, have a wonderful weekend, friends. See you next week.