Photographed August 15-16, 2009 on the Oregon coast. Nikon D300, various lenses.
As my final post on my trip to Oregon, I thought I'd introduce you to the lovely women with whom I spent this past weekend. We are all so different, and yet we all have at least two things in common:
1) We all make our living practicing art -- painting, photography, jewelry design, cuisine or writing; and
2) We all use our websites as a way to celebrate life.
If you don't know their sites yet, here they are, as shown above from left to right, top to bottom:
- Alessandra: Gypsy Girl's Guide
- Kelly Rae Roberts
- Jen Gray
- Brene Brown: Ordinary Courage
- Andrea Scher: Superhero Journal
- Myriam Joseph: Joy Spread the Word
- Jen Lemen
- Jen Lee
- Andrea: Hula Seventy
- Tracey Clark: Mother May I
- Katherine Center
- Ali Edwards
- Not pictured: Mati Rose (unfortunately, she was unable to attend, and we missed her terribly)
These are sites I would visit and read even if these women weren't my friends. These are women who live out loud.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
And on that note, have a great weekend, everyone.