As of yesterday, I've finished all the content of the book. To be clear, it is not in any condition you would possibly want to read. I haven't reread any of it since writing it, so I've no doubt it's chock full of misspellings, sentence fragments and full run-on paragraphs. It's possible that the entire tome doesn't have even one punctuation mark in it. Seriously, I have no idea. But the content is in there. And so, for this, I am happy.
To celebrate yesterday's milestone, I danced a little jig in my studio. Then I made a cup of tea.
Then took a few more pictures of the orchid.
Now, for the next two weeks, I edit. I edit like the wind. I cut, paste, rearrange, remove, delete, add.
And possibly insert punctuation.