love thursday: how to charm me
In the last week, several people have really enchanted me. They have done so by:
1. knowing me well enough to finish my thought, or to correctly and appropriately answer a question before I even fully voice it;
2. quoting from a 21-year-old movie as part of common, everyday conversation, correctly suspecting I'd get it and quote back;
3. purposefully limping with aged legs to my husband, just to tell him how lucky he is;
4. yelling across a busy playground to wish my daughter and me a happy and joyful summer; and
5. spontaneously grabbing a jar of bubble soap and a wand before going outside, when all I'd asked was permission to take a simple portrait.
It's been a very good week.
Happy Love Thursday, everyone. Here's to the people who charm you every day.
Images: Photographed in our back yard with Nikon D300 and ancient 50mm manual lens.