1. Goodness. That man rushing past gate 19 is wearing fatigues and a pair of yellow, fuzzy, duck-shaped slippers. Right on, brother. Whatever's comfortable and easy to slip on and off through security, I always say.
2. This is the cutest 3-year-old kid I've seen in a long time. And when she tells me she's going to tell the President hello for me when she gets to DC, I have no doubt. Obama better pay attention. This kid don't play.
4. If I eat any more crab, I swear I'm going to grow claws.
5. Three-hour flight delay. Huh. Well. I guess ... I mean ... just get me there safely, Southwest.
6. Would it really kill airports to offer free wifi?
7. I wonder if I'll ever stop being a nervous flyer?
8. I am so glad I traveled with so many extra teabags this time. I'm becoming an addict. Can you get addicted to tea?
9. The old woman in that wheelchair is beautiful. And what a great smile! I bet she was a straight-up stunner when she was young.
10. Aw, Marcus' rose bush is going nuts! Related: man, it's nice to be home.
Image: Photographed with my Nikon D300, 60mm micro lens. aperture 3.5, shutter speed 1/200, ISO 200