1. The key to making a workout tolerable (particularly for someone like me who hates working out like the devil) is the playlist. It is all in the playlist.
2. To that end, Digital Underground is the business.
3. Putting Alex in her new school was a good decision. She's ... lighter. She's always been a happy kid, and I can't think of another way to describe it, but she is.
4. Grey hairs appearing in eyebrows, eyelashes, and arm hairs is the ultimate insult. I mean, I hear.
5. I really dislike history -- always have. But I'm realizing that I love journaling and photography because I love the present. Is that contradictory?
* * * * * * * *
Today I leave for St. Paul, Minnesota, to attend BlogHer Handmade and The Creative Connection (and will be speaking at both!). I'll blog while I'm there, but my blogging schedule might be a bit off. I hope you'll indulge.
And if you're at the conference, I hope you'll come up and say hi. I'd love to meet you.