This was a good (albeit whirlwind) week, because:
• I'm back home safely from a cross-country trip, and being back home safely after air travel is always something I celebrate.
• Dos amigos en Barcelona, sitting on a sunny balcony, sipping on cerveza, sketching. Tell me you wouldn't love to be there doing the same, right now.
• The largest Rubik's Cube in the world, maybe. Because why make something difficult, when you can also make it unwieldy?
• After sharing Intersections on the blog a while back, I've been really intrigued by Muslim artistry. So needless to say, these ceilings of Iranian mosques have blown my ever-loving mind. So amazing.
• My friend Addye has opened a shop to sell her original paintings, and I'm loving it. ("Core Feelings" just slays me dead.)
• Translucent whales. My heavens, these sculptures are beautiful.
Click here, or on the image below, to listen.
Have a great weekend, friends.