five faves: september 2016 (and this was a good week!)
Well look at that: the last day of the month falls on a Friday this month, which means two posts in one! So, let's get to it.
As always, these are my five favourite images I took this month. And this month was all about home and family.
So yes, this was a good month. And now for proof of good in this week:
• A timelapse video of the micro-movements of spectacularly-coloured coral. Watch and be mesmerized.
• The story of how Instagram came to be. (Basically, right place, right time. Cool story.)
• The beauty of architecture that heals. So gorgeous.
• Ever wish you could draw? Well today's your lucky day: here's a week of drawing lessons in one post, all for free. What?
• This history of social dance in America. I ain't gonna lie: I tried some of these moves when I was alone in the house this week.
• And finally, today's soundtrack: River, by Bishop Briggs. Today's song brought to you by Alex (because she recommended it, and I love this sound.)
Have a great weekend, friends.