i'm here! i'm here!
Darlings! Did you think I'd died? Moved? Quit blogging?
I assure you I'm still here, and I'm healthy (for now -- what is WITH this flu season, amiright?). I've just been completely buried in work -- but it's all good, because it's all work I love. To wit, since we last spoke, I've:
- hibernated because of the recent cold snap in Houston (don't make fun, Marcus had to scrape ice off of his car yesterday, so in my world, it counts);
- discussed my abject fear of catching the flu;
- taken inventory of the things in my handbag (what, you don't carry teabags in yours?);
- been hard at work doing create.2013;
- been mesmerized by the words and images Jeanine Caron has been sharing from her recent trip to India;
- and put together my talk for the Altitude Design Summit (will I see you there?)
So I assure you, I've been working hard, but happily. I'm actually in a pretty stellar mood these days, full of optimism. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
How about you? How've you been? Tell me something good.