#naphopomo day 20: this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• A clean bill of health from my doctor, beautiful sunshiny days, and crazy-patterned leggings. What's not to love?
• Maggie Doyne was named the 2015 CNN Hero of the year, but take a look at all of the nominees and the work they're doing. Feeling a bit disillusioned by the world right now? This is the antidote, baby.
• Another antidote: spilling light.
• Cool portraits of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and her royal household. That's a lot of pomp and circumstance, right there.
• Two women who are still working at age 102. How's that for thriving?
• Angela's story of learning to have a little perspective. I love how this woman writes.
• Need to make a gluten-free Thanksgiving meal? Gluten-free Girl and the Chef have got ya covered.
• And finally, for today's soundtrack, Marcus suggested Connected, by Stereo MCs. Which seems totally right to me.
Click here or on the image below to listen.
Have a great weekend, friends.