#naphopomo day 23: 5 things i loved this weekend
1. Sunshiny days, cold nights, and finally, the first fire of the season. At last.
2. A solid parent-teacher conference for Alex. She's doing great.
3. The glimmer of an idea for a family vacation in 2016. Starting to get excited.
4. The beginnings of a Gilmore Girls marathon with Alex. I'm not necessarily a huge fan of the show, but I'm loving that watching it together has become our thing.
5. Marcus is off work for the next week. It'll be good to have him around more.
Happy Monday, friends.