savannah, day 5 (and this was a good week!)
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• We spent an incredible week in Savannah — and in this post, I’m sharing more photos of what Marcus and I have been up to. Also, today we get to visit the Savannah College of Art & Design to visit the classes Alex has been attending, and view the presentation of the work that’s she created. We are very excited about this.
• Love this 151-book summer reading list by TED. I’m trying to up my reading over the summer, and this list might be just the inspiration I need.
• And speaking of reading, I love this photo essay by Steve McCurry of people reading around the world.
• And while you’re looking at incredible interiors, check out the interior of Gaudí’s Casa Vicens in Barcelona. Holy moly.
• While the photos in this post (and previous Savannah posts) were taken with my trusty little Sony point-and-shoot (and it does a decent job, I can’t lie), the next time someone asks me what kind of dSLR camera they should by for $500 or less, I’m going to point them to this article. A solid, solid review.
With that, it’s time for us to finish off our little Savannah getaway, and head back to Houston tomorrow.
See you next week, friends.