this was a good week
This was a good week. Here's why:
• We met with our project manager in our house for our pre-drywall (pre-drywall! We're about to get walls!) meeting, and my sister and her family were in town over her birthday.
• Loving this article about how to introduce yourself so you'll be unforgettable. I always struggle with this, so I'm taking it to heart!
• I can't believe I haven't shared this story of these badass women fighting elephant poaching in Zimbabwe. They're so great.
• My mind can't even really comprehend the works of this amazing ballpoint pen artist. Incredible.
• And speaking of mindblowing art, this Japanese artist does felted wool portraits of cats so real, they're kinda creeping me out.
• I love this animation about Harriet Tubman's life -- I learned things I didn't know. (I hope she'll still be on the US$ 20 bill in 2020!)
Click here or the image below to watch.
With that, happy Friday, friends. See you next week.
Featuring tiny houses, giant kites, and a love train.
Featuring small tomato plants, small whales, and small talk.
Featuring elephant seals, a pimped-out wheelchair, and rolled snow. As you do.
Featuring a s’cool bus, a surfer, and a soft “skeleton.”
Featuring Abraham Lincoln, getting naked, and a baby on a hoverboard.
Featuring an awesome kindergarten teacher, a haunted forest, and a sweet lullaby.
Featuring books, paper and the dark side of the moon.
Featuring murals, an inclusive dance company, and an iconic holiday song.
Featuring Snoopy’s flying doghouse, a sweet December video, and gorgeous LEGOs.
We have keys!