This was a good week. Here's why:
• I visited an old friend, took photographs of another old friend, and prepared for an adventure. All very cool things.
• Speaking of adventures, here's what US$5 will get you around the world. This makes me want to travel. Travel and eat.
• And speaking of eating, I'm new to loving sweet potatoes, and if I were hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year, this is totally the recipe I'd be using. Not a marshmallow in sight (I'm not a fan of the marshmallow).
• And speaking of Thanksgiving, here's how famous historical artists would plate a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Awesome.
• Andrea's jar of magical thinking took my breath away.
• Foggy European sunrises. Yes.
• And now for the song of the day: this new Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars joint has had me dancing inappropriately in ways I haven't since I was 20. I've been wondering where funk went, and now I know: these two apparently found it.
Click here or on the image below to watch. And don't be shy: turn the volume up. Your office could do with a little Friday grooving, anyway.
Before I go, one more good thing: today, Marcus, Alex and I are headed across the pond -- we're spending the next week in England with Marcus' family. We're so looking forward to this trip, and I can't wait to share it with you, of course; however, I'm not entirely sure what the wifi situation is going to be over the week. Nonetheless, when I can, I'll duck back in and say hi. (Also, when I can, I'll be updating Facebook and Instagram, so you can always catch me there.)
On that note, have a wonderful weekend, friends. More very soon from ol' Blighty.