this was a good week
This was a great week. Here's why:
• I'm still at the ALT Summit. My talk went well I think, so I'm grateful for that; however, I'm even more grateful for what a good job Sara and Gabby do putting together this amazing event. It is consistently one of my favourite conferences to attend every year, and this year is no exception -- I always leave inspired and eager to create.
• On Martin Luther King day, Andrea shared this quote. It was one I'd not heard of before, and I've been thinking about it ever since.
• Flowers frozen in clear blocks of ice. This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
• Beards, buses and patterns. Definitely the weirdest thing I've seen all month, and yet, I. can't. look. away.
• Head shots of hand models. Excellent.
• My friend Justin turned 47 recently and as he does every year, he took a series of self-portraits, one for each of his years. I love this so much, I may have to steal this idea.
I head back to Houston tomorrow. Here's wishing you a stellar weekend, friends.