As is often the case, this was a good week, friends. Here's why:
• This week was a little nuts -- tons of meetings, deadlines, and even a funeral. But even with all of that, I was very careful to carve some quiet times to myself, usually with a mug of tea in a sunset-y spot. And that's a good thing.
• This dude made a clarinet out of a carrot -- and then played it. If this video alone doesn't convince you this was a good week, well, I don't know what.
• Old-school hot cocoa, the way we used to make it when we were kids. Get you some.
• I mean, not to take anything away from Michelangelo's proficiency with marble, but could he have been as impressive as this woman is with chickenwire? Because wow.
• Ultra-long exposure photographs, taken by moonlight. They're so beautifully peaceful.
• And finally, the song of the day, Unconditional rebel by Siska -- or specifically, its official music video. This video is 3-1/2 minutes long, but it only took 5 seconds to shoot: it was taken from a car window going about 30 miles an hour, and then slowed way down. The result is weird, but awesome.
Click here or the image below to enjoy.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends.