this was a good week
How was your week, friends? Here are a few things that made mine awesome:
• I'm officially the mom of an 11-year-old, the drizzly days gave way to blue (albeit chilly!) skies, and I had breakfast with a dear friend. See? Good week.
• Marcus is always astonished that I've never seen the Milky Way. This informative video explains why -- and makes me want to save the lights of the night.
• These photographs were taken with an iPhone. Gobsmacked.
• 22 contemporary authors you should be reading. I think I just found my summer reading list.
• I need to convince Marcus to renew our wedding vows, so we can recreate this shot.
• This timelapse photo, below. Magical.