This was a helluva week. Here's why:
• This week I had not one, but two dinners with friends I haven't seen in ages (and the best part is I still have one more dinner to go!). Here's to friends who feel like no time has passed every time you see each other.
• This young boy's mission to make everyone smile. Good Lord, grab the tissues. Don't say I didn't warn you.
• This serendipitous photograph of a barn owl makes me happy. What a great shot.
• Speaking of animals, here are photographs of dogs that look like something else. Vladimir Putin, FTW.
• Outstanding African women, posterized. Beautiful art.
• This motorcycle diary of a Pakistani girl who dared ride solo across the northern region of the country. Because badassery is always a good-week-maker.
• This father-son duo are making punny food art representing every state in the United States. I'm oddly mesmerized.
On that soulful note, have a wonderful weekend, everyone. See you next week.