this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• Mismatched socks, I bought way too many sparklers for a project, and today's Alex's last day of school for 2015 -- it's a great week!
• I kinda dig being terrified -- and these life-sized dolls that are haunting the London Tube do the trick. There goes a good night's sleep for a solid week, man.
• I love the idea of spending the winter months hugging hygge. Who's with me?
• These images of Canada welcoming refugees. I love love.
• And speaking of love, how about this video of Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp signing Paul McCartney's song, My Valentine? SO. INCREDIBLY. BEAUTIFUL.
• And speaking about more love, Jenny's making Christmas miracles happen again.
• And speaking of Christmas, I'm planning on taking the next two weeks off, more or less -- time to enjoy some concentrated down time. Hope the rest of your year is full of peace, and joy, and connection, wonderful people.
Soundtrack: The Christmas Waltz, as performed by Johnnyswim