This was a good week! Here's why:
• Pulled together my ALT Summit presentation (will I see you there?), a few phone conferences with some lovely people, and pretty leaves in our neighbour's garden. It's all good.
• White balloons spilling out of things. Just 'cause it's pretty.
• I kinda hope this guy comes to Houston, so he can deal with our potholes: filling them with ice cream mosaics is pretty awesome.
• My friend Alice is an amazing writer, and her description of her rather unconventional 16th anniversary celebration made me laugh and laugh.
• My friend Maile has designed some gorgeous new camera bags. I can't wait to get my hands on one.
Have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.