this was a good week
This was a lovely week. Here's why:
• Marcus called me yesterday when I was in a cranky mood. And instead of getting mad when I snapped at him (which I totally would've done, had roles been reversed), he instead bought me flowers to cheer me up. He's such a peach, that guy.
• Four minutes of eye contact bring people closer to each other better than everything else. Do yourself a favour and watch that 5-minute video.
• Speaking of perspective, the composition of these photographs is amazing. Holy cow.
• This lawyer left his practice to become a LEGO artist. You know I'm a little bit jealous, right?
• And finally, this 60-second photograph by my friend Xanthe. Such beautiful light work.
Click here or the image below to watch and listen.
Have a great weekend, friends.