this was a good week
This was a good week. Here's why:
• I've been at my new job for a little over a month now, and I feel like I'm finally starting to lose that deer-caught-in-the-headlights look. Thank heavens for small favours.
• My heavens, it's possible to custom-make your own LEGO head. You know I'm tempted, right?
• I don't like sweets that much, but replace "sweets" with "dark chocolate," and this is totally me.
• Speaking of art, behold ebru -- this might be the most mesmerizing artistic process I have ever seen.
• And finally, for my soundtrack for today -- I'm loving this song, Overcome, by Laura Mvula, featuring Nile Rodgers. I also love the imagery in the official video -- and not just because it's in the same colour tones as my photograph of my glass of wine, above.
Click here or the image below to enjoy.
Have a great weekend, friends.