this was a good week
Despite it all, this was a good week. Here's some proof:
• And while we're talking about art, can politics make great art? Twelve young artists say yes.
• Pete Souza talks about his years talking about being Chief White House Photographer (he was a photographer for both the Obama and Reagan Administrations). I'm such a fan -- he does such great documentary work.
• I'm thinking a lot about self-care today, and stumbled upon these 45 practices for mind, body and soul. In case you're needing self-care today too, I mean.
• Friends, I discovered the magic of packing cubes. Have you tried them before? My heavens. I was introduced to them by my friend Jodi, and they are amazing. Jodi, incidentally, is a packing ninja -- and she wrote an epic post about her packing tips & tricks here.
• And speaking of travel, the soundtrack of the day: a reminder to trip the light.
Let's break the night, good people. All around the world. It's time.
Light on, friends.