this was a good week
This was a good week. Here's why:
• My daughter did a research paper on her own accord. Of course, there was a lot of self-interest involved.
• Elephants in hand-knit sweaters. Tell me this doesn't make your day.
• And speaking of animals, the national zoo #cuteanimaltweetoff made my life.
• I think I found a new blog for art journal inspiration -- here are her best of 2016. Gorgeous.
• This clip of a how an Ashtanga yoga practitioner came to her practice is mesmerizing. (Related: how does she do that?)
• Mark Ruffalo on keeping on keeping on. There's a bit of salty language right at the beginning, but it's a great little pep talk for new activists. (Plus, Mark Ruffalo, man. I love him.)
Have a great weekend, friend. See you next week.