this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• For those of you in northern climes -- proof from my front garden that spring is not far behind. Hang in there, li'l buckaroos.
• If that's not enough to cheer you up, how about this: tonight there will be a full moon, an eclipse and a comet -- what? Nature, for the win.
• As you can tell by my posts this week, I've decided to begin reading more again. And I'm loving this infographic that tells me why that's a good idea (heck yeah, stress reduction).
• From reading to writing: my friend Helen Jane is writing her man a love poem for Valentine's Day, and decided to show us all how. Sookie-sookie, now.
• I love this photographer using her art to make a difference. It's got me thinking.
• I was catching up my friend Xanthe's life, and came across her time capsule film for 2016. Man, I would love to do something like this, but I'm nervous. But what a treasure, am I right?
With that, happy weekend, friends. Make it a good one.