this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• Took a little break to walk through our local arboretum. I forget I should do this more often.
• A second-grade class created this survey and the questions are delightful. You bet I filled it out.
• Scientific proof that you're an entirely different person at age 77 than you were at 14. Lord, I would hope so.
• A photo series featuring beautiful women over the age of 100. So gorgeous.
• Danny Gregory explains how he draws a selfie. So cool.
• Dude, Skynet is coming. And even though I still maintain this was a good week (and the article indicates that this is a good thing), I have to admit I find this a little terrifying.
• Paper parkour. Really creative.
On that harmonious note, have a great weekend, everyone.