this was a good week
This was a good week, and here's why:
• A cool front came through -- probably the last one until October. And we are relishing the sunny, crisp air.
• If there was ever a condition I wish I had that I don't, it's synesthesia. And this artist with synesthesia sees your favourite songs in colour, and paints them. Gorgeous.
• This Swedish runner -- a woman -- ran from Turkey to Turkmenistan, across Iran, all on her own, to challenge prejudice against Islam. I love everything about this.
• Were you under the mistaken impression that hula was just for women? So was I. These men totally prove me wrong.
• Next rainy day, these, a leafy salad, and a Netflix marathon are totally on the menu.
Have a good weekend, friends. And let's all pray for peace in Syria.