this was a good week
Despite the mother of all madness, this was a good week. Here's why:
• Both Alex and Marcus have the day off today. Long weekend, baby! Speaking of which ...
• ... today is the day for hot cross buns. Which is always a good day. And here's a quick recipe, so you can make some for yourself, too.
• I used to love lining up dominoes just to knock them over when I was younger. And so, I find this domino line -- the longest ever, a new world record! -- deeply satisfying.
• Okay, I'll admit this one is a bit geeky (as if the previous 3 items weren't!), but good Lord, it appeals to the engineer/photographer in me: how an artist/scientist uses the coding of light to bring Pixar animation to life. Incredible.
• And finally, today's soundtrack. I'm on a roll with the site redesign, so this song seems fitting: Fiyah, by will.i.am. Imagine this on repeat as I play with the site layout.
Click here or the image below to play (and dance along with me).
Have a great weekend, friends, and happy Easter and happy Passover to those who celebrate! (Also, please pardon my dust: my goal is to have the new design up by next week, and fair warning, it's kind of a radical change from the current design. So excuse any broken links -- I'm working hard on it. )