this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• The weather was beautiful, which means it was time to return to my favourite little arboretum with my camera, and it didn't disappoint. Also, our tree is up, and today we meet with the builder to finalize architectural drawings. Yessssss.
• How to take care of yourself during the holidays. A good list to keep close.
• Charmed by this artist Shantell Martin, and how she follows the pen. Don't miss the part of the video that shows her journals. So cool.
• And speaking of drawings, this compendium of biological drawings is mesmerizing.
• Also, this journal page describing how to drink coffee like a Finn. (Is this true? Any Finns out there?)
• As we begin the planning of our new house, I've been obsessed with Moroccan design in decor (I mean, just look), so this article about Moroccan street fashion pleases me to no end.
• This is a picture my photographer-friend Andrea did not take. I love this little mindfulness exercise.
• And finally, for today's soundtrack, All you need is love, as performed by Lynden David Hall. This is the version from the movie Love Actually -- and it's getting to be about time to watch it again.
Have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.