this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• The temperature plummeted in Houston this week -- highs in the low 40s, compared to 80s the week before! I don't generally do well in the cold, but I'm sort of welcoming this change. (We even got snow last night!)
• Speaking of temperature change, I love this little story by my friend Jenny, sharing how she can feel it coming in her bones. She's such a gifted writer.
• Click here, and then click the right arrow to watch Storm Troopers put up a Christmas tree. Just because they're of the dark side of the Force doesn't mean they can't deck the halls too.
• I've never in my life wanted to be a cop before, but New Zealand's new recruitment video is making me change my mind.
• A tree cathedral. Lovely. Be sure to click on the images to scroll through.
• Susannah has created a FREE 5-day course to help you find your word for 2018. I've already signed up.
• And finally, today's soundtrack: I've shared the music of French-Cuban Ibeyi before, but I love this video of them breaking down one of their songs that they did in collaboration with Spanish rapper Mala Rodríguez. Click here or on the image below to watch and listen.
Have a great weekend, friends.