this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• It's the last week of school for Alex for 2017, I did a fun little shoot for PBS, and holiday party season officially began with an ugly sweater party. Shortbread cookies for everyone!
• Meet the commute sketchers of Singapore -- artists who sketch what they see on Singapore public transportation. Love this.
• Love these photos of celebrities in airports in the 1970s. Something about celebrities having to suffer the indignities of air travel makes them feel more accessible, don't you think? Even if they look more glamorous than the rest of us!
• Speaking of art, check out these salt sculptures, made with the help of the Dead Sea.
• A recipe for peppermint marshmallows. I'm intrigued.