this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• Glorious weather, productive meetings, and an early-morning breakfast date with a sweet friend at one of my favourite outdoor cafes in Houston. It's all good.
• This week, NASA announced that 32 years after the Challenger disaster, astronauts Joe Acaba and Ricky Arnold will honor fallen astronaut and schoolteacher Christa McAuliffe later this year from the International Space Station by carrying out the lesson plans she intended to do on her mission. This is so cool.
• Food distorted through liquid and glass. This is one of those photography projects that makes you mad you didn't think of it first.
• A drone's eye view. Awesome.
• I'd never heard this story about Anthony Bourdain and now I officially love him.
• And finally: last night, a kind woman named Stephanie sent me a link to this Cuban artist, and I was blown away. So for today's soundtrack, take a gander at La Rumba Me Llamo Yo by Daymé Arocena -- she's absolutely amazing. Click here or the image below to watch and listen.
And with that, have a great weekend, friends.