this was a good week
This was a good week! Here's why:
• It was an incredibly productive week, we heard from our general contractor yesterday that the foundation should be poured for our home early next week, and Alex returns home today after a week away with her class, visiting the Heifer International Global Village. I can't wait to hear about her adventure.
• This legal secretary quietly amassed a fortune, and then gave away millions upon her death. Love this act of love.
• "When possible, we must know who makes our things." I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
• Why we owe it to ourselves to have quiet time every day. I'm totally on board with this.
• And finally, for today's soundtrack, Marcus dug this song out from his archives this week. I love it so much -- talk about a summer vibe. I was listening to it on repeat as I typed up this blog post. Click the arrow below to listen.
See you next week, friends. (Don't forget -- only 2 weeks left to get GLOW at a crazy discount -- after May 31st, it's gone forever. Go on and get you some (enter FADEOUT at checkout for 40% off!)
Featuring mindblowing bubbles, raining gems and adventurous toy boats.
Featuring Doc Martens, a swarm of drones, and rainbow roads.
Featuring haka, wildlife, and reimagined Disney princesses.
Featuring finger puppets, Play-Doh, and magical dentists.
Featuring generous secretaries, record-breaking LEGO, and almost-indecent best man stories.
Featuring Childish Gambino, roller skating, and your last chance to get the GLOW ecourse!
Featuring butlers, mating dances, and childhood smells. As you do.
Featuring melting potatoes, pocket museums and a non-commencement address.
Featuring geese, trash and playing cards. Because why not?
Featuring giant picnics, giant weeds, and giants among women.