this was a good week
This was a good week. Here's why:
• We're back safe and sound from our New York trip, and this was a short work-week for Marcus, so there's been lots of down time. Score.
• This crochet artist who is weaving the world together. Such beautiful work.
• And from hyperrealism to abstract -- the work of this portrait artist from the Faroe Islands is so cool.
• Sweet Mary Margaret, the ESPN body issue. I love the diversity of the athletes who are featured, from a race, age, size and sexuality perspective. (Note -- while there aren't any vulgar photographs, the athletes are nude, and there are plenty of bare bums. So if you're somewhere where bare bums might be frowned upon -- like, say, work, or your kid's parent/teacher conference, or, you know, church -- you might want to wait until later to click on that link. But my heavens, those are some beautiful bodies.)
• Trees talk to each other via the Wood Wide Web. Who knew?
Have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.
Featuring dogpiles, protest walks and summertime sounds.
Featuring talking trees, hyprrealism, and Chaka Khan.
This week was tough.
Featuring dancing tulips, dancing movies and counting money.
Featuring mindblowing bubbles, raining gems and adventurous toy boats.
Featuring Doc Martens, a swarm of drones, and rainbow roads.
Featuring haka, wildlife, and reimagined Disney princesses.
Featuring finger puppets, Play-Doh, and magical dentists.
Featuring generous secretaries, record-breaking LEGO, and almost-indecent best man stories.
Featuring Childish Gambino, roller skating, and your last chance to get the GLOW ecourse!