this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• All the stockings are hung by the chimney with care, today’s Alex’s last day of school for the year, and Marcus’ sister and her family arrive tonight to spend the holidays with us. It’s Christmastime, baby!
• These amazing photos bringing the fables of the Republic of Congo to life. Absolutely magical.
• Speaking of photos, here’s a photo essay showing how people use their cell phones around the world. Fascinating.
• And speaking of murals, this man paints the homes of refugees from all over the world.
• And finally, for today’s soundtrack, the song Alex sings nonstop around this time of year — but instead of Mariah Carey, I prefer this version, performed by Olivia Olsen in Love Actually. Click here or the image below to listen.
Happy holidays, beautiful people. Here’s wishing you all the joy and peace possible in the holiday season, however you may celebrate, wherever you are.
and don’t forget to celebrate yourself: create.2019
Have you bought yourself a holiday present yet? You should celebrate yourself, after all! Join me for my brand new ecourse, create.2019! I this new e-course, you’ll receive exercises and prompts helping you reflect on 2018, dream about what you want 2019 to look like, and make a plan to set those dreams in motion.
It’s the perfect gift for yourself. Only US$ 60, no matter where it the world you are.
I hope you’ll join me, friends. Registration closes one week from today — Friday, December 28, 2018.
Let’s #makelight together for 2019.