this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• My sister and her kids came to town, I had the opportunity to have meetings in my favourite coffeehouse — twice! — and tonight we’re going to see Mamma Mia at the Hobby Center! It’s all good.
• The hidden power of light. Incredible article, and something I’ve been thinking about a lot, lately. (Brace for impending blog posts.)
• Photos of animals made of food. So clever!
• When Marcus and I got married, instead of having a wedding cake, we served individual cakes just like these. Maybe it’s time I learn how to make them, in time our anniversary?
• And finally, for today’s soundtrack: I recently stumbled across this song, Begin, by Shallou, and it’s been on repeat while I work. I love its easy vibe.
Click here or the image below to listen.
Have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.
Featuring underwater photos, Shaolin Kung Fu, and movin’ on up.
This was a good week. I just didn’t have the heart to record it.
Featuring an ecosystem-in-a-bottle, a real black panther, and the sound of butterflies.
Featuring a new malaria vaccine, insects made of flowers, and NASA’s advice for your houseplants.
Featuring unmasked icons, joyful summers, and a bride & groom with water guns.
Featuring climbing beans, ASL slam poetry, and how to stay calm.
Featuring unzipped buildings, a cool Vespa, and John Malkovich.
Featuring dumb English laws, an idyllic co-working space, and Good Talk.
Featuring skydivers, subway riders, and stylish reptiles.
Featuring haka, underwater restaurants, and an insane library.