this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• My sister and her kids came to town, I had the opportunity to have meetings in my favourite coffeehouse — twice! — and tonight we’re going to see Mamma Mia at the Hobby Center! It’s all good.
• The hidden power of light. Incredible article, and something I’ve been thinking about a lot, lately. (Brace for impending blog posts.)
• Photos of animals made of food. So clever!
• When Marcus and I got married, instead of having a wedding cake, we served individual cakes just like these. Maybe it’s time I learn how to make them, in time our anniversary?
• And finally, for today’s soundtrack: I recently stumbled across this song, Begin, by Shallou, and it’s been on repeat while I work. I love its easy vibe.
Click here or the image below to listen.
Have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.
Featuring haka, underwater restaurants, and an insane library.
Featuring floating islands, Greenland, and a horse who is a serious Star Wars fan.
Featuring the kindness of strangers, mobile gardens, and bodies covered in stars.
Featuring beautiful commuters, the moon in detail, and celebratory cartoons.
Featuring the power of light, mind-blowing quilts and molten cakes. Yeah, baby.
Featuring tiny houses, giant kites, and a love train.
Featuring small tomato plants, small whales, and small talk.
Featuring elephant seals, a pimped-out wheelchair, and rolled snow. As you do.
Featuring a s’cool bus, a surfer, and a soft “skeleton.”
Featuring Abraham Lincoln, getting naked, and a baby on a hoverboard.