this was a good week
This was a great week! Here’s why:
• I had a 3-hour lunch with a former boss I hadn’t seen in 10 years — such a joy!; Marcus surprised me with grocery store gladioli, and this weekend I’m going prom dress shopping with Alex. It’s all good.
• There’s a brand new malaria vaccine. People, this is big.
• I cannot get over the amazing decor of this home. I love a house with soul and meaning.
• If you’re a font geek like me (and man, am I a font geek), you’re going to love this font that adjusts as you type. So cool.
• This artist makes insects and animals out of freshly cut flowers. I can’t take my eyes off of them.
• And speaking of nature, you know that feeling you get when you’re in the middle of the forest, and you look up at the tree tops? This photographer captures that feeling perfectly.
• And finally, NASA has come up with a list of the best air-cleaning houseplants, and Marcus needs to worry: I suspect our home is about to look like a jungle.
With that, have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.
Featuring a wind ballet, a giant tapestry, and a camera made out of a shipping container
Featuring volleyball, optical illusion murals, and blues musicians.
Featuring a solar eclipse, an inflatable labyrinth, and a pug with moves.
Featuring possibly haunted staircases, an epic reading list, and an all-female around-the-world sailing crew.
Featuring fireflies, optical illusions, and laughter from a dirty joke.
Featuring dry erase art, crocheted leaves and twigs, and the amazing Billy Porter.
Featuring food cameras, laughing babies, and Mahalia
Featuring bubbles, an evil lair, and a secret tree font.
Featuring underwater photos, Shaolin Kung Fu, and movin’ on up.
This was a good week. I just didn’t have the heart to record it.