this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• Even though this week’s storms and flooding has put our family on edge, there’s no denying my tomatoes are loving the weather. Also, the rain is predicted to let up in time for Mother’s Day, and we have big family plans. It’s all good.
• Speaking of gardens and water, this garden-in-a-bottle hasn’t been watered in over 40 years, and is thriving. Great illustration of our planet, don’t you think?
• Four things kids wish their parents knew. Admission: I’m guilty of a few.
• The sound of millions of monarch butterflies. Magical.
• And finally, for today’s soundtrack, an oldie but a goodie: The Rain by Missy Elliott. Because seriously, this week’s storm has us on edge.
Click here or the image below to watch/listen.
Have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.
Featuring a wind ballet, a giant tapestry, and a camera made out of a shipping container
Featuring volleyball, optical illusion murals, and blues musicians.
Featuring a solar eclipse, an inflatable labyrinth, and a pug with moves.
Featuring possibly haunted staircases, an epic reading list, and an all-female around-the-world sailing crew.
Featuring fireflies, optical illusions, and laughter from a dirty joke.
Featuring dry erase art, crocheted leaves and twigs, and the amazing Billy Porter.
Featuring food cameras, laughing babies, and Mahalia
Featuring bubbles, an evil lair, and a secret tree font.
Featuring underwater photos, Shaolin Kung Fu, and movin’ on up.
This was a good week. I just didn’t have the heart to record it.