this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• Even though this week’s storms and flooding has put our family on edge, there’s no denying my tomatoes are loving the weather. Also, the rain is predicted to let up in time for Mother’s Day, and we have big family plans. It’s all good.
• Speaking of gardens and water, this garden-in-a-bottle hasn’t been watered in over 40 years, and is thriving. Great illustration of our planet, don’t you think?
• Four things kids wish their parents knew. Admission: I’m guilty of a few.
• The sound of millions of monarch butterflies. Magical.
• And finally, for today’s soundtrack, an oldie but a goodie: The Rain by Missy Elliott. Because seriously, this week’s storm has us on edge.
Click here or the image below to watch/listen.
Have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.
This was a good week. I just didn’t have the heart to record it.
Featuring an ecosystem-in-a-bottle, a real black panther, and the sound of butterflies.
Featuring a new malaria vaccine, insects made of flowers, and NASA’s advice for your houseplants.
Featuring unmasked icons, joyful summers, and a bride & groom with water guns.
Featuring climbing beans, ASL slam poetry, and how to stay calm.
Featuring unzipped buildings, a cool Vespa, and John Malkovich.
Featuring dumb English laws, an idyllic co-working space, and Good Talk.
Featuring skydivers, subway riders, and stylish reptiles.
Featuring haka, underwater restaurants, and an insane library.
Featuring floating islands, Greenland, and a horse who is a serious Star Wars fan.