this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• . It was a lovely short week, which means sitting outside on the patio with a glass of wine and reading a book over multiple days. Ahhh.
• There was a full solar eclipse in Chile this week, and these images of it are gorgeous.
• . An inflatable labyrinth of light and colour. WHAT.
• . Modern wet plate photographs of Native Americans. These are breathtaking.
• . I ain’t gonna lie, as soon as I looked into this dog’s eyes, I started popping and locking.
• . And finally, for today’s soundtrack: Isaac and Nora. From their YouTube page, they are a Korean-French brother and sister (ages 11 and 8), accompanied by their dad, and filmed by their mom. And they’re totally charming. Take a listen.
On that incredibly sweet note, have a great weekend, friends. See you next week.
Featuring volleyball, optical illusion murals, and blues musicians.
Featuring a solar eclipse, an inflatable labyrinth, and a pug with moves.
Featuring possibly haunted staircases, an epic reading list, and an all-female around-the-world sailing crew.
Featuring fireflies, optical illusions, and laughter from a dirty joke.
Featuring dry erase art, crocheted leaves and twigs, and the amazing Billy Porter.
Featuring food cameras, laughing babies, and Mahalia
Featuring bubbles, an evil lair, and a secret tree font.
Featuring underwater photos, Shaolin Kung Fu, and movin’ on up.
This was a good week. I just didn’t have the heart to record it.
Featuring an ecosystem-in-a-bottle, a real black panther, and the sound of butterflies.