1. These tulips Alex picked out from the local grocery store for me to photograph. Talk about electric. Yes sir.
2. Justin Hackworth's 30 Strangers Project. For the month of April, Justin is photographing 30 mother-daughter pairs he's never met before, and in lieu of his usual fee, the proceeds from each shoot are going to the Center for Women and Children in Crisis in Provo. Such a great idea. I may have to steal it one day.
3. Kelly Rae Roberts' recent post on capacity and connection. Some pretty meaningful truths right there -- great food for thought.
4. Artist and blogger Katie Sokoler. She strikes me as a woman who lives her life in complete joy. Watch this short documentary on her work, and you'll see what I mean. She makes me want to go out and do guerrilla art.
5. Learning what 5 things you're loving these days. Anything really floating your boat? I'd love to know.
And happy Love Thursday, everyone.