I love this.
I'm not going to fool myself into thinking I could be focused enough to do one of these each week, but I do love a good list. I may just have to steal this idea from time to time.
Like, for example, the following are a few things the sight of which always make me smile:
3. Bunny rabbits (okay, these aren't inanimate, but they've been littering my walking trail these days, and holy moly, are they cute)
5. Vintage photographs of kids
6. A single scoop of ice cream (lately, Häagen-Dazs java chip) in a plain sugar cone
7. Egg cups
8. Wildflowers in makeshift vases
9. Children's drawings -- especially Alex's
10. Mens' hands with wedding rings
11. Freshly-made beds
14. Brand new, unused crayons
Image: Wildflowers in mason jars at The Pioneer Woman's ranch, photographed with my Nikon D300 and ancient 50mm manual lens.