#40daysoflight: this was a good week
This was a great week! Because ...
• We got home from our quick little family holiday safely, daylight savings time is making the evenings brighter, and St Patrick's Day! A lovely little week.
• My sweet photographer friend, Lola, shared her images of Odense, a fairytale town in Denmark -- literally. Like, it's the town of Hans Christian Andersen. (So lovely -- I don't think you could live there without writing fairytales, could you?
• Marawa breaks her own world record: hula hooping with 180 hula hoops at the same time. Cool, right?
• Spring is springing in a big way in the Texas desert. Gorgeous.
• And speaking of deserts, this is what happens when you replace the slats of a dilapidated shack in the desert with mirrors. Beauty appears, is what happens.
• And finally, today's soundtrack: Emma Watson and Lin-Manuel Miranda beatbox and freestyle for gender equality. Yeah, they do.
Click here or on the image below to listen.
Have a great weekend, friends.